VeterinarianSUMMARY: The veterinarian will have responsibility for all animals in the clinic assuring that their care and treatment are the highest quality and consistent with the policies of the clinic and with the highest standards of current veterinary practice. The veterinarian will be responsible for the following:
- Sterilization surgery for up to 20- 40 animals per day
- Coordination of the Society’s medical staff and walk-in vaccination clinic
- Examination, treatment, or referral of certain animals brought to the clinic in accordance with HSSBV policy
- Euthanasia of certain animals in accordance with HSSBV policies and procedures
- Provide oversight to ordering, inventorying and budgeting medical and surgical supplies
- Ensure compliance with veterinary medical standards, practices, and procedures.
- Provide support to management personnel to ensure an effective work environment
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 909-386-1443, or apply in person today!!
We have several positions available. The Humane Society provides an excellent employee benefits package which includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Veterinarian Continuing Education
- R.V.T Continuing Education
- Liability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
Please "Click Here" to print our Employment Application. Be sure to note which position you are applying for. Once completed, you can fax it to: 909-386-1443, email it to the appropriate staff member listed under the job posting or deliver it in person!