Pet Partners is a service program. Pet Partner teams include dogs, cats, birds, and other domesticated animals, who, with their owners, visit nursing homes, hospitals, schools, treatment centers, and other facilities. These human-animal teams share their love and time with people who need it most and make a surprising difference!
If you are interested in giving to your community through the human-animal bond, please remember:
- Recent, Basic Obedience Training is a requirement.
- Your pet must be friendly with adults, children, and other animals.
- Animal must be a year old.
- Must complete the Pet Partners Home Study Course which can be found at www.petpartners.org
Upcoming Testing Dates:
*8:30 a.m. to 3:30 pm
- Saturday March 15, 2014.
- Saturday May 3, 2014.
- Saturday July 19, 2014.
- Saturday September 20, 2014.
- Saturday November 15, 2014.
Inland Empire Pet Partners, Co-Founder
Licensed Delta Society Evaluator
Information regarding pet therapy, activities, policies, procedures, and views has been provided by the Inland Empire Pet Partners. These organizations are separate from the Humane Society of San Bernardino Valley. The IEPP thanks the HSSBV for providing space on their website.